Buying or selling a property?
When it comes to conveyancing you dont want to leave anything to chance, but you don't want to spend a fortune either, here at Bennett Carroll Solicitors:
- We ensure that all necessary searches have been carried out for you at a fixed fee cost.
- We check the title and plan of the land for easements, caveats, and other encumbrances.
- We advise you on any zoning and planning regulations or other restrictions affecting the property.
- We check for you any disputes or other charges affecting the land.
- We prepare all documents for you and ensure you gain good title to the property you are buying.
- We can refer you to one of our professional associates for advice on your home insurance, and many other non-legal products you might want or need. Just ask us!
- We check that all documents are ready to sign and are in order.
- We ensure that all outstanding government charges such as council and water rates have been paid.
When it comes to property conveyancing lawyers, Bennett Carroll offers you best of both worlds - Value for Money and Outstanding Service. It doesn't matter if you are buying or selling, the last thing you need is a problem in the settlement process.
Client File Status
You can check where your file is up to any time by logging in using a secure password. This will show you all work done on file. Click Home on this website, then click Client File Status to see your file.
Buying a property?
We can offer you Fixed Price professional fees plus any outlays, searches and local council costs so you know exactly what you'll be up for.
We will give you professional advice on your Contract including any special conditions, which are attached including advice on building and pest inspection reports.
Follow this link to access some examples of our special residential contract conditions you may need to include in your contract.
Selling your property?
Our conveyancing solicitors can offer you Fixed Price professional fees plus any outlays, searches and local council costs so you know exactly what you'll be up for.
You'll also receive professional legal advice on your Contract including any special conditions you may want to include, and ensure that your assets are protected right through the settlement period.
Remember, before signing any contract, discuss it with your solicitor.
We will check your contract and advise you if everything is covered including:
- Agreed price
- Agreed settlement dates
- Agent costs
- Inspections & searches
- Fittings and fixtures
- Changes to the property
- Capital gains tax
- Goods and services tax
- Estate planning
Open House Conveyancing Advice
Conveyancing & Auctions
Making An Offer
Making A Deposit
Conveyancing & Contract Conditions