FIXED FEE CONSULTATIONS
The purpose of a Fixed Fee Consultation is to give you information and knowledge concerning the legal circumstances surrounding your situation, which will help you make better decisions on the next few steps and may save you thousands of dollars as a result.
You no doubt have many questions regarding:-
- What the law actually says
- The way in which the law impacts upon your personal position;
- Strategies for achieving an agreement;
- An appropriate use of the Court for an agreed settlement solution.
Our goal for this meeting is to provide you with enough information about the law, its processes and the options available to you in terms of utilising that system so that you might be in a good position to make informed choices about what your next steps will be.
We have taken the time to establish a sophisticated video conferencing system which links all of our offices so that this fixed fee consultation can be conducted at an office which is geographically closest to you. The street directions to enable you to get to our Upper Mt Gravatt, Stafford, Robina and Kawana offices are available on the Bennett Carroll website.
We understand that your matter is very important to you and you don’t necessarily want to take aggressive action at this stage. You simply want to know where you stand and the likely outcome of the next steps you take.
We are able to do within our introductory fixed fee consultation. Though it’s open ended for time (allow 60-90 minutes), we want to give you certainty about your level of commitment, so we’ve limited the cost to only $520.00 + GST.
If you have lengthy documents that are relevant and we need to read those before we can advise you, things are a little more involved. We’ll need to do some preparation for you to get the best out of the meeting. We call this a Super Fixed Fee which included the reading and preparation for only $899 + GST.
- Teach you about the law and how it applies to cases such as yours;
- Explain the options available to you, and the implication’s of each option; and
Answer your questions so that you can make an informed decision about what to do next
Commercial Contract & Document Review
Capped Fee Advice from $819
As experts in Commercial Law, Bennett Carroll provide capped fee reviews of commercial documentation.
What is included in the Capped fee?
- Obtain initial instructions from you
- Peruse documents received
- Review any relevant searches*
- Consideration of legislation or common law affecting your situation
- Provide you with a letter of advice and recommendations with no legal jargon!
- Respond to any queries you have regarding our advice
*Conducting searches on your behalf will incur extra fees
What documents will we review for a capped fee?
As experts in Commercial Law we are able to provide solid advice on documents including:
- Business purchase and sales $1,195
- Commercial leases, assignments and extensions $995
- Subcontractors agreements and employment contracts $995
- Retirement village purchase contracts $995
- Home or personal loan documents $995
- Guarantees $819
- Residential land and building contracts $1,195
All prices are excluding GST
Contact us today for all your business needs.