Business Law Advice
Straight-forward advice in plain English
Bennett Carroll specialises in providing short, simple and usable business advice to clients at all levels, and we speak in plain English, demystifying the law.
Bennett Carroll Solicitors are the appointed lawyers for many National and International companies. We hold a reputation for reliability that we intend to keep. We are prompt and accessible, solving your legal problems quickly and cost-effectively.
Senior consultants Guy Gibbons and Warren Tegg combine legal and business expertise to guide you through the complex business law environment delivering solid recommendations that will help you operate more efficiently.
We have prepared specialist commercial documents, industry employment agreements, licensing documents both in Australia and overseas, risk assessment advices on agreements, business purchases, mergers and joint ventures, and we have advocacy skills to take you through to court representation.
Extensive Legal Experience
If you need advice on buying a new or existing business or you would like any advice on the following topics, contact us today.
- Business Names, Trademarks, Logos, Stationery, etc.
- Advertising, Marketing, Positioning in Markets.
- Budgets, Plans, Financials.
- Finance, Factoring.
- Purchasing a business or a competitor.
- Joint Ventures Expansions.
- Systems, Growth and Franchises.
- Hiring and Firing.
- Retirement Planning and Estate Planning.
- Debt Collection.
- Insurance - Personal and Business.
- Tracking Results and goal-setting.
- Information Technology.
- Intellectual Property Protection - Staff Protection.
- Stock, GST, Equipment, Finance Structures.
- Lease versus Hire Purchase versus Rent versus Outright Ownership.
- Client Induction, Credit Assessment, Costing of your Products and Margins.
- Privacy and Due Diligence.
- Bankruptcy Part X and External Administration.
- Retail Presentation Issues